Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- Description<b>A widow in a mansion. Dark secrets. And poison, deadly poison.</b> After amateur detective Molly Sutton stumbles on a dead body, she wastes time before eavesdropping and elbowing her way into conversations all over the French village of Castillac. But when Chief Dufort is about to clap handcuffs on the wrong man, she's got to do more than chat to save him. Will she have the stuff-and the skill-to pull it off? The Luckiest Woman Ever is the second book in the Molly Sutton Mystery series. (Though you learn more about Molly and her friends reading the books in order, the mysteries are standalone.) If expertly woven cozy mysteries, characters with depth, and detectives with a taste for French food are your thing, Nell Goddin's tales of murder will be right up your alley. Come follow the twists and turns of the case along with Molly--get your copy of The Luckiest Woman Ever today!
- Author BiographyShe has worked as a radio reporter, SAT tutor, short-order omelet chef, and baker. She tried waitressing but was fired twice. Nell grew up in Richmond, Virginia and has lived in New England, New York City, and France. Currently she's back in Virginia with teenagers and far too many pets. She has degrees from Dartmouth College and Columbia University.
- Author(s)Nell Goddin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.