All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLucy has always used stories about her extraordinary family as material for her one woman shows. Her mother was afraid of water and shampoo, ate only cream-cheese and raspberry cordial and refused to let Judith go swimming or turn off any appliances. Her father wore makeup, loved car crashes and pretended to be retarded.
- PrizesShortlisted for ABIA Australian Biography of the Year 2009.
- Author(s)Judith Lucy
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication05/05/2008
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
- Height217 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.