All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.45Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionLucy Beck-Moreau once had a promising future as a concert pianist. Now, at sixteen, it's over. A death, and a betrayal, led her to walk away. But without music in her life, Lucy's t sure who she is, or who she wants to be. Then she meets Will, her brother's new pia teacher, who is young, kind, and interested in helping Lucy find her way back to pia-t for an audience, but on her own terms. National Book Award finalist Sara Zarr takes readers inside one girl's struggle to reclaim her love of music, life, and herself in this stunning vel about finding joy in unexpected places.
- Author BiographySara Zarr was raised in San Francisco, California, and now lives with her husband in Salt Lake City, Utah. She is the author of How to Save a Life, What We Lost, Sweethearts, and the National Book Award finalist Story of a Girl.
- Author(s)Sara Zarr
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.