All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe elegant but menacing silhouette of the Luger is immediately recognisable. Nearly 2 million had been manufactured by the end of the First World War, and the gun remained in production right up until the last days of the Third Reich in 1945. Author and firearms expert John Walter has produced the most comprehensive one-volume guide to the world's most famous pistol. An engaging history, t overly complicated by technical details, this updated edition will appeal to the collectors and readers of military history alike.
- Author(s)John Walter
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.