All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmateurs, wedding photographers and portrait photographers of all kinds learn how to maximise the beauty of natural light in this first-ever technique book from acclaimed photographer Elizabeth Messina. Natural light is by far the favourite choice of most amateur, wedding and portrait photographers, but many stick to conventional approaches, leaving the myriad, gorgeous possibilities of natural light unexplored. This first-ever book by popular wedding, lifestyle and portrait photographer Elizabeth Messina shares her secrets on capturing flattering natural light in any lighting scenario, to create lumius portraits that appear lit from within.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Messina was named one of the top 10 wedding photographers of 2010 by Adorama, one of the top 10 wedding photographers of 2008 by Pop Photo and American PHOTO and one of the 25 trendsetters of 2008 by Modern Bride. Her celebrity clients include Brooke Shields, Tori Spelling, Jason Priestley and more. Elizabeth's images have graced the covers of Us, People, Modern Bride and Professional Photographer and she has been featured in Rangefinder and Professional Photographer.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Messina
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication24/05/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmphoto Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight730 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byUlrica Wihlborg
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.