All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new comedy by the writer of the hit play Stitching, published to tie in with the Royal Court's Christmas production from November 2002 Constables Blunt and Gobbel have one last duty to fulfil before they can finish their Christmas eve shift; telling the old couple at No. 58 some terrible news. But what if the shock is too much for them? Blunt and Gobbel didn't join up in order to ruin people's lives. Maybe they'd be happier t kwing. And maybe it would all be much easier if the two constables weren't also stuck in the middle of a full-scale village lynch-mob.
- Author BiographyRenowned for his pioneering, ground-breaking and imaginative new work, Anthony Neilson's work includes Penetrator, Heredity, The Lying Kind and The Censor, which won the Writers Guild and Time Out Award (all for the Royal Court). His other work includes Edward Gant's Amazing Feats of Loneliness (Headlong Theatre), Stitching (The Traverse, The Bush - Time Out Off West End Award) and Normal (Edinburgh Festival). His films include The Debt Collector and Deeper Still.
- Author(s)Anthony Neilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/11/2002
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.