Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores lyric poetry's response to a crisis of relevance in Victorian Modernity, offering an analysis of literature usually elided by studies of the modern formation of the genre and uncovering previously unrecognized discourses within it.
- Author BiographyProfessor Marion Thain works in interdisciplinary Liberal Studies and English at New York University. Her previous publications include The Lyric Poem: Formations and Transformations (Cambridge University Press: 2013); and 'Michael Field': Poetry, Aestheticism, and the Fin de Siecle (Cambridge University Press, 2007).
- Author(s)Marion Thain
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.