The MBA Handbook: Academic and Professional Skills for Mastering Management by Sheila Cameron (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $99.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $41.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'An absolutely vital resource for anyone doing an MBA. It will help you at every stage: before, during and after your MBA.' Alex Elferink, MBA Graduate, Cass Business School, City University Praise for previous edition 'The MBA Handbook appropriately introduces theoretical concepts and real-life examples to underpin practice-based exercises and thinking.' Jayne Mothersdale, Goverr and Principal Lecturer, Learning & Teaching, Leeds Beckett University New edition of the definitive text for business students. Undertaking any postgraduate management study is a big investment on many levels. The MBA Handbook is the definitive text in this area and explains what will be expected from you on a personal, professional and academic level. Designed to prepare and support you throughout your studies and your career, the book is clearly structured and simply written around the following sections: * Understanding the MBA and postgraduate study - covering self-management, time- management and planning as well as common challenges and how to overcome them; * Transferable learning skills - covering professional development, diagrams, numbers and data analysis, teamwork and leadership, and crucially, case studies and problem solving; * Skills for assessment - covering preparation for the unique assessments that await in MBA and PG study, including speaking and presentations, writing, exams, projects and theses; * Afterwards - how to start and shape your career. This successful text has been thoroughly updated to include: * New and updated activities, examples and exercises in every chapter to help evaluate your progress and put ideas into practice. * Mini-cases and real-life study and business examples integrated throughout the book. * Support for distance learning students and extended coverage of issues relating to EFL and ESL students. Visit the companion website at www.pearsoned.co.uk/cameron for worksheets and self-assessment exercises. Sheila Cameron has worked for the Open University Business School since its inception. She has been involved in its MBA programme since its earliest design stages in a variety of roles, including a period as MBA Director. Sheila is also the author of The Business Students Handbook.
- Author(s)Sheila Cameron
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1114 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.