All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe MG Workshop Manual: 1929-1955 is the classic MG service manual recommended by the factory and kwn simply among MG enthusiasts as the Blower Book - a tribute to its author. It provides tuning and maintenance procedures for MGs from the first M type Midget of 1929 through the TF 1500. As you would expect, the official MG repair information is given for rmal maintenance and repair, along with complete specification data sheets, lubrication charts, wiring diagrams, and a complete list of engine parts. High-performance information covering supercharger installation, and the factory's Special Tuning Handbooks for Trials Work are also included, which will be of particular interest to vintage and historic racers.
- Author(s)W E Blower
- PublisherBentley Publishers
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBentley Publishers
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.