All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the updated and revised manual for the MacArthur-Bates Communicative Development Inventories (CDIs), which are standardized, parent-completed forms for assessing language and communication skills in infants and young children. This new edition provides more detailed instructions for administering and scoring the forms; an expanded set of rmative data and guidelines for using this data; an overview of the CDI-III, which is for use with slightly older children; information on new scanning and automated scoring options; updates on research and clinical findings, plus expanded reliability and validity reports; and background information on the development of the forms.
- Author BiographyLarry Fenson is Professor of Psychology at San Diego State University. Virginia A. Marchman is Research Associate at Stanford University. Donna Thal is Professor of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences at San Diego State University. Philip S. Dale is Professor of Health Related Professions at the University of Missouri at Columbia. Elizabeth Bates was Professor of Psychology and of Cognitive Science at the University of California. J. Steven Reznick is Professor and Director of the Developmental Program at the University of North Carolina.
- Author(s)Donna Thal,Elizabeth Bates,J. Steven Reznik,Larry Fenson,Philip S. Dale,Virginia A. Marchman
- PublisherBrookes Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookes Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.