All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionEver heard of the surfer who rode a single wave for 37 minutes? Or the boxer who managed to kck himself out? Amazing feats, mind-boggling moments, bizarre facts, embarrassing mistakes...take a look at some of the weirdest and most wonderful stories from the mad, mad world of sports!
- Author BiographyTony Davis is a Sydney-based writer with a passion for sport - and for the quirky. He has written a wide range of fiction and non-fiction, including the popular Roland Wright, Future Knight children's series, set in the Middle Ages; two children's books about cars, You Must Be Skidding! and Are You For Wheel?; and the bestselling Lemon! for adults. When he is not putting words on paper (or screens), Tony is playing football or cricket in the backyard with his three sons, strumming a guitar, reading, hiking or listening to music on his stereo, iPod or hand-cranked '78 record player.
- Author(s)Tony Davis
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.