All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionAdrian Martin believes that Mad Max is an exploitation movie, Mad Max 2 is an attempt at classicism, and Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome is unquestionably George Miller's one and only art film. This lively new appreciation of the Mad Max trilogy offers readers intelligent and proactive writing on three of Australia's most prized films.
- Author BiographyAdrian Martin is Melbourne-based. He writes on film and other arts, is a winner of the Australian Film Institutes Byron Kennedy Award (1993) and the Pascall Prize for Critical Writing (1997). He is the author of Phantasms (1984) and Once Upon a Time in America (British Film Institute, 1998) as well as numerous essays in journals including Film Comment, Sight and Sound, Traffic and Senses of Cinema. He is currently film critic for The Age in Melbourne.
- Author(s)Adrian Martin
- PublisherCurrency Press Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationPaddington
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCurrency Press Pty Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight116 g
- Width190 mm
- Height135 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.