Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Magic Faraway Tree Collection contains all three much-loved books in the Faraway Tree series by the world's best-loved children's author, Enid Blyton. When Joe, Beth and Frannie move to a new home, an Enchanted Wood is on their doorstep. And when they discover the Faraway Tree, it proves to be the beginning of many magical adventures! Join them and their friends Moonface, Saucepan Man and Silky the fairy as they discover which new land is at the top of the Faraway Tree. Will it be the Land of Spells, the Land of Treats, or the Land of Do-As-You-Please? Come on an amazing adventure - there'll be adventures waiting whatever happens. Enid Blyton's funny, magical adventure stories have become true classics, loved by millions and still selling thousands of copies every year. She is arguably the most famous children's author of all time, thanks to series such as The Wishing-Chair, The Faraway Tree-, The Mysteries, The Famous Five and The Secret Seven.
- Author BiographyEnid Blyton is one of the most-loved authors in children's publishing. With over 700 titles published, Enid Blyton's stories remain timeless classics, adored throughout the world. As a young woman Enid was faced with many choices: her father had planned a career in music for her, while she felt drawn to writing. In the end, she became a teacher. In 1922, a collection of poems by Enid was published, it was her first step towards her dream of becoming an author. Aged 27, Enid married Hugh Pollock and moved to London. Enid had two children with Hugh, and soon after wrote her first novel, The Adventures of the Wishing-Chair. Enid divorced Hugh after almost 20 years of marriage, and married Kenneth Waters in 1943. Throughout the 40s and 50s, Enid wrote books at a colossal pace: adventure stories, mysteries, magical stories, farming stories, stories for younger children, best-selling series like The Famous Five and Noddy. Enid fell ill with Alzheimer's disease and she died in 1963. Her spirit lives on in her books and she is remembered as one of the most-loved and celebrated children's authors.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Magic Faraway Tree
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Most relevant reviews
- chebroo-013726 Apr, 2016by
Best childrens book
I loved this book as a child,and my grandchildren are loving it as well. Love enid blyton
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.