All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- Description* Camporesi is one of Europea s most important and original historians of food and culture* This is a lively account of the history of popular beliefs about food in Europe* His previous book on a similar subject, The Bread of Dreams, was very widely reviewed; the present book should also receive a good deal of exposure.
- Author BiographyPiero Camporesi is Professor of Italien Literature at the University of Bologna.
- Author(s)Piero Camporesi
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication25/09/1998
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.