All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne fine day, from out of town--and without any warning at all--a magic hat appears in the sky. It tumbles and bounces through the air and makes magic wherever it lands. Everyone is delighted as, one by one, the townspeople are transformed into giant playful animals. And then a wizard arrives. . . . With irresistible rhyming language and bright, whimsical illustrations, this perfect read-aloud by internationally acclaimed author Mem Fox will weave its way into the hearts of young children everywhere.
- Author Biography<b>MEM FOX</b> is the author of many beloved books, including <i>Where Is the Green Sheep?, </i><i>Hunwick's Egg, </i><i>Koala Lou, </i><i>Time for Bed, </i>and for adults, <i>Reading Magic: Why Reading Aloud to Our Children Will Change Their Lives Forever</i>. She lives in Adelaide, Australia. <b>TRICIA TUSA</b> has illustrated several picture books, including <i>The End of the Beginning</i> by Avi; and her own <i>Maebelle's Suitcase</i> and <i>Camilla's New Hairdo, </i> which was a <i>Parents </i>Magazine Best Book of the Year. She lives in Galisteo, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Mem Fox
- PublisherHarcourt Children's Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarcourt Children's Books
- Out-of-print date18/11/2008
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tricia Tusa
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $9.93Trending at AU $10.77
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $24.94
- AU $10.34Trending at AU $16.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.