All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.45Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA swan and a brave girl outwit a wicked trendy witch. An exciting adventure tale set in the Chesapeake Bay countryside.
- Author BiographyMary Wood lives and writes on the Eastern Shore of Maryland beside a river where swans, geese and ducks gather in the winter. She is the author of two books of poetry, The Balanced Moment and First Ice, and several plays.
- Author(s)Mary D Wood
- PublisherIndiantown Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiantown Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hans Sprangers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.