The Magic Never Ends: The Life and Work of C.S.Lewis by John Duncan (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionSince The Screwtape Letters catapulted C. S. Lewis into fame in the 1940s, he has been among the world's most widely read apologists for the Christian faith. The contributors to this book suggest that his popularity might be explained by the fact that he asked the hard questions about Christianity so directly and answered them with uncommon clarity and simplicity. Having kwn and scrutinized this remarkable man, the contributors to this volume help us to understand the growing interest in Lewis and his work. His stepson, Douglas Gresham, his posthumous editors, Walter Hooper, and Lewis scholars Lyle Dorsett, Colin Manlove, and Dabney Hart share their memories and insights into the Lewis legend. Published by Word in hardcover in 2001, this first paperback edition helps readers understand and further appreciate one of the most influential writers of the last 100 years.
- Author BiographyJohn Ryan Duncan is President of The Duncan Group, Inc, a documentary film production company. As a filmmaker, his films have aired on The History Channel and The Discovery Channel. Duncan has travelled extensively for his work, which includes the co-production of Mystic Lands, a thirteen part series that explores the great spiritual places of the world.
- Author(s)John Duncan
- PublisherAugsburg Fortress
- Date of Publication28/10/2005
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugsburg Fortress
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width179 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.