Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the creative art of In-Laid Pictorial Tapestry. This book is the first of its king to bring into our western world this style of loom weaving. An inspirational text for all beginners and advanced weavers who are interested in expending their general kwledge of utility weaving into the fibre art to be proud of. In time you may want to turn your hobby into a successful artistic carrier.
- Author BiographyAuthor is a professional tapestry weaver for over 21 years, specializing in Landscape Pictorial Themes & First Nations Symbolic Figures.
- Author(s)Constantine Issighos
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.