All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a place magical? Many pagan sites awaken in us something primitive, recalling a mysterious past as ceremonial places or reminding us of long-forgotten gods or goddesses. All over Ireland ancient sites offer these special moments to be cherished. Here are kwn and unkwn sites, an atmospheric tour of pagan Ireland in words and pictures. Find these wonderful places for yourself -- and prepare to be moved.
- Author BiographyRob Vance photographs Ireland with special focus on its history, spirituality, identity, beliefs. He has written and presented RTE's history series 'The Island' and three series of 'Secret Sights'.
- Author(s)Robert Vance
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- First Published2006
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note60 colour illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width115 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robert Vance
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.