CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- Description#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER A NEW YORK TIMES NOTABLE BOOK OF THE YEAR ONE OF THE YEAR'S BEST BOOKSThe San Francisco Chronicle - Salon - The Christian Science Monitor - AV Club - Buzzfeed - Kirkus - NY 1 - Bustle - The Globe and MailThe stunning conclusion to the bestselling Magicians trilogy Quentin Coldwater has been cast out of Fillory, the secret magical land of his childhood dreams. With thing left to lose he returns to where his story began, the Brakebills Preparatory College of Magic. But he can't hide from his past, and it's t long before it comes looking for him. Along with Plum, a brilliant young undergraduate with a dark secret of her own, Quentin sets out on a crooked path through a magical demimonde of gray magic and desperate characters. But all roads lead back to Fillory, and his new life takes him to old haunts, like Antarctica, and to buried secrets and old friends he thought were lost forever. He uncovers the key to a sorcery masterwork, a spell that could create magical utopia, a new Fillory--but casting it will set in motion a chain of events that will bring Earth and Fillory crashing together. To save them he will have to risk sacrificing everything. The Magician's Land is an intricate thriller, a fantastical epic, and an epic of love and redemption that brings the Magicians trilogy to a magnificent conclusion, confirming it as one of the great achievements in modern fantasy. It's the story of a boy becoming a man, an apprentice becoming a master, and a broken land finally becoming whole.
- Author BiographyLEV GROSSMAN is the book critic for Time magazine and the author of five novels, including the international bestseller Codex and the New York Times bestselling Magicians trilogy. A graduate of Harvard and Yale, he lives in Brooklyn with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Lev Grossman
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleMagicians Trilogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight408 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.