All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionCarving out time to practice your craft and work on improving yourself isn't easy. Yet as life gets increasingly hectic, it's more important than ever to unplug from the outside world and recharge your spiritual self. A wonderfully inspiring, easy-to-use workbook that's packed with creative ideas, this is the first ever guide to creating a personalized plan for a rejuvenating magickal experience. Start by identifying your intention and then tailor a retreat to reach that goal. Choose a format-seclusion, sanctuary, vigil, vision quest-followed by setting, length of time, needed items, and activities. Whether your focus is green magic, pathworking, or anything else, this essential book helps you replenish your spirit and revitalize your craft.
- Author BiographySusan Pesznecker teaches writing at Clackamas Community College. She also teaches online courses in magick through the Grey School of Wizardry.
- Author(s)Susan Pesznecker
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight476 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.