All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $34.25
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $41.45
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.76
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.94
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.73
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.31
About this product
- DescriptionA coming of age story about three friends on a camping trip for 2 weeks enjoying the outdoors while having an eye opening experience. The journey begins in New York City and continues for over 1,200 miles through the majestic mountains of New England. Along the way, they encounter fascinating and quirky characters that help shape their experiences as well as their outlook on life. Their travels lead them to a weekend gathering of hippies and outdoorsmen whose personalities carry great significance to the trip. In this brilliant book, you'll find a life filled with an abundance of musical passages and musings of a hopeless romantic. The Main Idea is a literary journey t to be missed.
- Author(s)B T Hunter
- Date of Publication10/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.