All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican sportswriter John Feinstein spends a year behind the scenes at the most competitive events in golf - the four tournaments kwn as the Majors - the Masters, the US Open, the British Open and the PGA. He follows the stars and lesser-kwn contenders and reveals the history of each tour.
- Author BiographyJohn Feinstein is a regular commentator on NPR and writes for the Washington Post Sunday Magazine and Golf Magazine.
- Author(s)John Feinstein
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Content Note16pp colour illustrations
- Weight895 g
- Width162 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.