All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to master the art of professional make-up application. Step-by-step instructions, accompanied by photographs and illustrations, teach you how to make the most of yourself. Aimed at women of all ages, the book contains hints and tips, advice on skin tone, make-up application, and identification and correction of mistakes, bringing together dozens of techniques to create a look for any occasion.
- Author BiographyJoy Terri initially trained as a fashion designer. Working with top designers and models, she found herself becoming more interested in make-up art. After receiving professional training in this field in London and working there for some time, Joy returned to South Africa where she now runs her own highly successful make-up school. She offers professional training, individual consultations, and workshops for non-professional groups.
- Author(s)Joy Terri
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2002
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleCrafts in a Weekend S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/06/2011
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width215 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.