Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe brilliance of Christopher Nolan's ingenious thriller Memento has had moviegoers coming back for more. James Mottram w offers the fullest imaginable guide to the film's many complexities. Memento's protagonist Leonard Shelby (Guy Pearce) is on a mission to find the man who murdered his wife. But Leonard suffers from a rare form of amnesia, and in order to keep track of his life he must surround himself with written reminders, some etched on his own flesh ...This invaluable guidebook steers the reader through the mysteries of the movie's making and its many possible meanings, with expert guidance from Nolan himself and his key creative collaborators.
- Author BiographyJames Mottram is a film journalist and critic who has written The Making of Memento and The Sundance Kids: How The Mavericks Took Back Hollywood.
- Author(s)James Mottram
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication06/05/2002
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Note18 b&w illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.