Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionFirst performed at the Royal Court Theatre in 1958, Krapp's Last Tape has since become widely celebrated as one of Samuel Beckett's most important and powerful plays. The Making of Samuel Beckett's 'La derniere bande'/'Krapp's Last Tape' is a comprehensive reference guide to the history of the text. The book includes: - A complete descriptive catalogue of available relevant manuscripts, including French and English texts, alternative drafts and tebook pages - A critical reconstruction of the history of the history of the text, from its genesis through the process of composition to its full publication history - A detailed guide to exploring the manuscripts online at the Beckett Digital Manuscripts Project at www.beckettarchive.org This volume is part of the Beckett Digital Manuscript Project (BDMP), a collaboration between the Centre for Manuscript Genetics (University of Antwerp, Belgium), the Beckett International Foundation (University of Reading, UK) and the Harry Ransom Humanities Research Centre (University of Texas at Austin, USA), with the support of the Estate of Samuel Beckett.
- Author BiographyDirk Van Hulle is Associate Professor of English Literature at the Centre for Manuscript Genetics, University of Antwerp, Belgium. He is President of the European Society for Textual Scholarship and his previous books include Textual Awareness (2004).
- Author(s)Dirk van Hulle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Beckett Manuscript Project
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width170 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.