Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Making of a Counsellor case studies illustrate work done with 'impossible' clients; other essays about orphans and debtors, accountancy trainees and expatriate employees explore new ways of thinking about these groups of people. More traditional, perhaps, are essays about work with neurological patients, adolescent youth club members, traumatised families, and the chronically mentally ill. Each essay breaks fresh ground in understanding the complexity of the problems and the richness of the counselling relationship. In vivid narrative, The Making of a Counsellor. conveys the experience of thinking and working as a counsellor. The original and thoughtful essays make this an invaluable source of ideas and techniques.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/1992
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLaurence Spurling,MS Ellen Noonan
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.