All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first part of the book - 'Personal Qualities' - we are reminded that Psychotherapy means 'Healing the Soul', and that the healer has a moral responsibility for the state of his own mental health as well as the patient's. The second part - 'Professional Dilemmas' - discusses ethical values, and the author's conviction that moral amorphism has caught hold of the psychotherapy movement.
- Author BiographyNeville Symington is a member of the British and Australian Psychoanalytical Societies. His books include 'Narcissism: A New Theory', 'The Making of a Psychotherapist', 'A Pattern of Madness' and 'Becoming a Person Through Psychoanalysis' (all published by Karnac Books); 'The Analytic Experience', and 'The Clinical Thinking of Wilfred Bion' (written with Joan Symington). He has a private psychoanalytic practice in New South Wales, Australia.
- Author(s)Neville Symington
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight367 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byAnton Obholzer
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.