All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionAs one of the most popular performers on Comedy Central's mega-hit The Chappelle Show, Charlie Murphy--older brother of comedy legend Eddie Murphy--shares his passion for comedy and tells his true Hollywood stories in this juicy and highly entertaining memoir.Once described by Chris Rock as Eddie Murphy on acid, Charlie Murphy has achieved fame as a recurring performer on the critically acclaimed, three-time Emmy-minated cult sensation Chappelle's Show on Comedy Central. Celebrated in particular for his Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories skits, featuring hilarious renditions of Rick James and Prince, Murphy w recounts many of the actual stories that inspired these popular sketches in vivid and comical detail in Doing Time: The Making of a Stand-Up Guy. With his flare for storytelling and his distinctive and fearless voice, it's wonder that Charlie Murphy has been the subject of many featured stories in numerous magazines, including GQ, Essence, Rolling Stone, and he was recently listed as one of the Hottest People to Watch in Entertainment Weekly's Must List. Featuring outrageous misadventures as part of his younger brother Eddie's entourage, and hysterical encounters with numerous celebrities, Doing Time: The Making of a Stand-Up Guy is a fascinating and wildly funny chronicle from one of the most talented comedians today.
- Author BiographyCharles Quinton Charlie Murphy is an American writer, actor, and stand-up comedian best known for his role on the American television program The Chappelle Show.
- Author(s)Charlie Murphy
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.