All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Spatial Development Perspective (ESDP) is published in eleven official EU languages and so is the most international planning policy document that exists. This book is the only comprehensive account of the process of preparing, negotiating and adopting this document. It outlines the differing perspectives of the European member states and shows that the last thing its proponents wanted is a masterplan. The Making of the European Spatial Development Perspective is a unique book offering a snapshot of contemporary European spatial planning.
- Author BiographyAndreas Faldui has been involved in planning teaching and research over the past thirty years in Austria, Great Britain and The Netherlands. Bas Waterhout completed his master thesis on the ESDP and is in the process of writing his PHD on its making and application.
- Author(s)Andreas Faludi,Bas Waterhout
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleRTPI Library Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword bySir Peter Hall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.