All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the Second World War American war planners conducted one of the most important medical initiatives of the century and attempted to find a cure for malaria. The project tasked dozens of the country's top research scientists and university labs, and new drugs were tested on mental health patients and convicted criminals. The trials caused hundreds of deaths. The Malaria Project is the complete story behind this dark tale of science, medicine and war.
- Author BiographyKaren Masterson is a former political reporter who won a Knight journalism fellowship to study malaria at the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta and in rural Tanzania. She lives with her husband and daughters Arlington, Virginia.
- Author(s)Karen M Masterson
- PublisherNew American Library
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.