All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe author (that's me) attempts to recount some of his bizarre experiences through a journey towards, partially through and hopefully out of insanity, depression and thoughts of suicide (with some irreverent tes by the editor, which, to be honest, is also me). Despite its sombre subject, there are many moments of joy. It begins in adolescence and continues through to the present when I recently spent (Ed. a lot of) time in a mental asylum. One in five of the population suffer from one sort of mental illness or ather, so I strongly believe that this work will be of interest to those in that category. Also, to those that believe that they have somehow escaped, it should be of interest to see what constitutes the condition, or rather something like it, as there are so many variations of any illness. Understanding Manic Depression, or Bipolar Affective Disorder as it is w referred to, is hard eugh from the outside. This is an attempt to make sense of the condition from inside. It starts out with a dream that I have repeatedly. Perhaps I am the character in it? Many of my dreams are also of continuously falling, of drowning or of suffocating. If only dreams were like a cinema in which one could choose the films...
- Author(s)Joss Smith Wesson
- Date of Publication13/12/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight543 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.