All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of over 40 original, sensual and provocative sexual adventures, this thirteenth volume of The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica offers the very best new work of both deservedly well-kwn names and up-and-coming talents. The previous volume included stories by Peggy Munson; Elissa Wald; French author Emma Becker; award-winning SF writer Kij Johnson; an acclaimed crime author writing as Pat McStone; San Francisco photographer Charles Gatewood; and I. J. Miller. Here you will find an exciting diversity of erotic writing which explores the full breadth of human emotional, sensual and sexual experience - vanilla is emphatically t the only flavour - in stories which are by turns intriguing, shocking, fascinating and enchanting.
- Author BiographyMAXIM JAKUBOWSKI is a London-based novelist and editor. He was born in the UK and educated in France. Following a career in book publishing, he opened the world-famous Murder One bookshop in London in 1988. He compiles two acclaimed annual series for the Mammoth list: Best New Erotica and Best British Crime. He is a winner of the Anthony and the Karel Awards, a frequent TV and radio broadcaster, crime columnist for the Guardian newspaper and Literary Director of London's Crime Scene Festival. His latest thriller is I Was Waiting for You.
- Author(s)Maxim Jakubowski
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleMammoth Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight424 g
- Width134 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.