All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this the twenty-fifth edition of his celebrated annual Mammoth Book of Best New SF (its 29th as The Year's Best SF in the United States), award-winning editor Gardner Dozois presents most outstanding pieces of short science fiction from 2011, along with his typically informative tes on each author. Many are the work of award-winning writers, but there are also some surprising newcomers. The collection is prefaced, as ever, by Dozois's Summation of 2011 in SF, a review of the year's highlights in publishing and film - including n-fiction, media and awards - obituaries and an insightful look at emerging trends. Includes stories from bestselling writers: Damien Broderick, Paul McAuley, Ian R. MacLeod, Catherynne M. Valente, Robert Reed, Alastair Reylds, Michael Swanwick, Yoon Ha Lee and many more. Praise for previous editions: Quantity as well as quality ...every piece is a treasure. The Times. For more than a quarter century, Gardner Dozois's Mammoth Book of Best New SF has defined the field. It is the most important anthology, t only annually, but overall. Charles N. Brown, publsiher of Locus Magazine. New authors rub shoulders with old hands, and strong work from relative vices Hannu Rajaniemi and Lavie Tidhar suggest that SF's future is as bright as ever. Financial Times.
- Author BiographyGardner Dozois edited Asimov's Science Fiction magazine for twenty years. He has won the Hugo Award for Best Editor fifteen times and has also received numerous Nebula Awards. He lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Gardner Dozois
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleMammoth Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Weight524 g
- Width134 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine47 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.