All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelections of the finest images of the world's leading erotica photographers, including Eric Kroll, Charles Gatewood, Petter Hegre, Chas Ray Krider, Emma Delves-Broughton, Larry Utley, Juan Carlos Rivas, Craig Morey and Gabrielle Rigon. This follow-up volume to the all black-and-white MBO Erotic Photography celebrates the nude female form through the colour work of less than 78 different photographers. Among the contributors are a surprising number of female photographers of the nude, many practicing the art of self-portraiture - a chance to see how gender can sometimes influence the subtle way of looking at the body. Also featured are a father and daughter team; a photographer who re-appears as a model in two further portfolios; the grandson of the famed American photographer Edward Weston; a mix of professional and amateur photographers; and contributions from the UK, the USA, Spain, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Russia, Argentina, France, Israel, Italy, Poland, Norway, Switzerland, Japan, Australia, Canada, Czechoslovakia and Holland.
- Author BiographyMaxim Jakubowski is the editor of several Mammoth bestsellers including Erotica, International Erotica, Historical Erotica, New Erotica. He lives in London, where he runs Murder One bookshop as well as reviewing crime fiction for the Guardian.
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/10/2005
- Series TitleMammoth Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight864 g
- Width144 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMaxim Jakubowski
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.