All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany readers are attracted to science fiction for that singular moment when a story expands your imagination, enabling you to see something in a new light. Not all SF works this way! This volume collects the very best of it that does, with 25 of the finest examples of mind-expanding and awe-inspiring science fiction. The storylines range from a discovery on the Moon that opens up vistas across all time to a moment in which distances across the Earth suddenly increase and people vanish. These are tales to take you from the other side of w to the very end of time - from today's top-name contributors including Stephen Baxter, Alastair Reylds, Robert Silverberg, Gregory Benford and Robert Reed.
- Author BiographyMike Ashley is one of the world's leading anthologists and editor of numerous successful SF and fantasy collections including The Mammoth Book of Extreme Science Fiction and The Mammoth Book of Comic Fantasy.
- Author(s)Mike Ashley
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleMammoth Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Weight402 g
- Width136 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine36 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.