All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionSkulls have always captured the human imagination. This extraordinary collection of the most engaging and intriguing images of the skull from pop culture around the world, presents a visual feast of the ultimate doom-laden image. Here you will find the skull in graphic vels, manga, graphic design, art, costume, make-up, vintage advertising and popular culture, along with the just plain weird. Page after page of stunning photographs reveal an incredible diversity of interpretations of the iconic image.
- Author BiographyAuthor and editor ILYA's comic strip stories have been published internationally - across America (Marvel, DC, Dark Horse), Japan (Kodansha) and throughout Europe. Recent book titles include the graphic novel Room For Love, his daring adaptation of Manga Shakespeare's King Lear, and noir anthology It's Dark In London (all titles from SelfMadeHero). Between 2006-8 he masterminded three volumes of the groundbreaking Mammoth Book of Best New Manga. Next up is The Mammoth Book of CULT COMICS, and the all-ages epic KID SAVAGE, in collaboration with Ben10 co-creator, Joe Kelly. His virtual rolodex bulges with contacts from the worlds of comics, manga and illustration.
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleMammoth Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1188 g
- Width172 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.