All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this captivating fusion of science and personal memoir, writer David Adam explores the weird thoughts that exist within every mind David has suffered from OCD for twenty years, and The Man Who Couldn't Stop is his honest attempt to understand the condition. At what point does a harmless idea become a blinding blizzard of unwanted thoughts? Drawing on the latest research on the brain, as well as historical accounts of patients and their treatments, this is a book that will challenge the way you think about what is rmal, and what is mental illness.
- PrizesShortlisted for Royal Society Winton Prize for Science Books 2015.
- Author(s)David Adam
- PublisherW F Howes Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationRearsby
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhole Story Audio Books
- Read byDaniel Philpott
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
- AU $14.19Trending at AU $24.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.