All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Man Who Knew God decodes the complexities of the book of Jeremiah and argues that this prophet is the key figure in shaping Western civilization and Judaism. Among many other fascinating assertions, Mordecai Schreiber posits that Jeremiah is t only the one who eradicated paganism amongst the Hebrew people, he can also be considered the founder of the post-biblical Jewish faith.
- Author BiographyRabbi Mordecai Schreiber is author of over 50 books on Judaic and linguistic topics, including Ask the Bible and Light to the Nations: From Biblical Promise to World Peace.
- Author(s)Mordecai Schreiber
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notemaps
- Weight299 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.