All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionAll his life, Viggo Larssen has been haunted by the same troubling dream, which he calls the Omen-a vision of a woman beckoning to him from the surface of a churning sea. Now, as he broods over his shipwrecked existence in a remote lighthouse off the outermost coast of Denmark, he is about to be borne backward by the current to a past he thought he had escaped forever. On the Danish mainland, the widowed mother of the nation's prime minister mysteriously vanishes from her prestigious nursing home. As the police search for clues, evidence mounts that her disappearance is tied to an unsolved crime from Viggo's childhood. Told through the eyes of multiple characters from Viggo's old neighborhood, Erik Valeur's dark, serpentine mystery is a profound meditation on the persistence of memory, the power of dreams, and the secrets we hide from one ather-and ourselves.
- Author BiographyCopenhagen native Erik Valeur has been an award-winning journalist for Denmark's most influential media outlets for the past twenty-five years. The Man in the Lighthouse is his second novel. His first, The Seventh Child, was released in Denmark in 2011 and has since been published in twelve other countries. This international bestseller has garnered numerous awards across Europe, including the prestigious Glass Key award given by the members of the Crime Writers of Scandinavia.
- Author(s)Erik Valeur
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication14/03/2017
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Translated byMark Mussari
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.