All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOscar-winning production designer Peter Lamont worked behind the scenes on 18 lames Bond films, beginning with the 1960s classics starring Sean Connery and George Lazenby. From the 1980s onwards he was the production designer of the films starring Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig. Along the way, he worked with director James Cameron and contributed to The Ipcress File and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, some of the other films made by Bond producers Albert R Broccoli and Harry Saltzman. The Man With the Golden Eye is a richly illustrated memoir that provides an unparalleled insight into some of the best-loved films ever made.
- Author BiographyPeter Lamont has a global reputation as one of the film industry's leading art directors and production designers. He began his career as a draughtsman in the 1940s, and by the 1960s was working on some of the biggest films produced in British studios. He was Oscar-nominated for Fiddler on the Roof (1971), The Spy Who loved Me (1977) and Aliens (1986) before winning for his outstanding contribution to Titanic (1997). widely regarded as one of the most successful films of all time. Peter's son Neil and grandson Ashley are also art directors, currently working on the new Star Wars films.
- Author(s)Peter Lamont
- PublisherSignum Books (Imprint of Flashpoint Media Ltd)
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSignum Books (Imprint of Flashpoint Media Ltd)
- Content Note400 colour and 100 black and white photographs
- Weight1202 g
- Width295 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.