All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionA new tried and tested model for leadership to help managers improve engagement, remove barriers to invation and uncover the hidden strengths of every company's greatest asset: their workforce.
- Author BiographyVlatka Hlupic is a Professor of Business and Management at the University of Westminster, an Adjunct Faculty at London Business School and founder and Chief Executive Officer of the Drucker Society, London. She is a renowned event speaker, presenting regularly at major conferences worldwide and has published more than 160 academic articles, including the award winning 'To be a Better Leader, Give up Authority', Harvard Business Review. Professor Hlupic is a respected leadership and management consultant and has advised major international organizations including the House of Commons, GlaxoSmithKline, BP, Learndirect, Brand Velocity USA, the Drucker Institute USA, Croatian Government and the Hungarian National Bank. A sought-after thought leader, she has a growing media platform and her expert commentaries and interviews have appeared in the national press including The Times, Sunday Telegraph, Independent and Guardian as well as leading industry publications such as Edge Magazine, Marketing Magazine, Business Executive, HR Magazine, Strategy Magazine, New Europe and the Training Journal. She has led the development of four Management 2.0 'hacks' within Gary Hamel's Management Innovation Exchange Management 2.0 Hackathon, and as a result of this was invited to give a TEDx talk in Oslo in 2012.
- Author(s)Vlatka Hlupic
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight577 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.