Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionStewart Ross's book, which represents the distillation of thirty years of professional experience in industrial advertising and promotion, is the only comprehensive and up-to-date working guide available for advertising, sales, and marketing managers of companies that manufacture products sold to other companies rather than to final consumers. Stressing practice rather than theory, and providing in-depth coverage of every aspect of the marketing-communications program, this manual will enable the working manager to obtain optimum results from outside services and suppliers or to establish an in-house advertising and promotion facility if is advantageous to do so.
- Author Biographyss /f Stewart /i Halsey
- Author(s)Stewart Ross
- Date of Publication21/07/1986
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.