All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Management of Luxury, 50 contributors from 11 countries and 23 top academic institutions working at the forefront of luxury management research provide experienced luxury managers and luxury researchers with insightful marketing and management perspectives on the luxury market. The Management of Luxury is a book for those who marvel at the industry unlike any other; those who consider managing in it as a constant balance between trusting the conventional and trying the invative to enable the extraordinary. Including case studies on iconic brands such as Burberry, Louis Vuitton, and Leica, The Management of Luxury equips readers with invative insights and perspectives to better understand the nature of the luxury industry so they can more effectively manage businesses in the luxury market.
- Author BiographyThe Management of Luxury is a collection of 26 articles written by 51 individual contributors from around the world, edited by Benjamin Berghaus, Gunter Muller-Stewens and Sven Reinecke. Benjamin Berghaus is Manager of the Research Program for Luxury Brands at the Institute of Marketing of University of St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland. Gunter Muller-Stewens is Professor of Management and Organization at the University of St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland, and Director of its Institute of Management. Sven Reinecke is Professor of Management, specialized in Marketing, at the University of St.Gallen (HSG), Switzerland, and Director of the Institute of Marketing.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Berghaus,Gunter Mueller-Stewens,Sven Reinecke
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.