All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensively antated collection of titles aims to guide governments and other decision makers in developing nations in the choices they make in techlogies, and also in the development of mechanisms by which these selections can be implemented.
- Author BiographyMatthew Gamser leads IFC's advisory work in increasing access to financial services in the East Asia-Pacific region. Dr Gamser has 27 years of experience in international enterprise development, local economic development, and finance. His present work for IFC includes microfinance, SME finance, housing finance, insurance, leasing, energy efficiency finance and electronic/mobile phone banking.
- Author(s)Donnacadh Hurley,Matthew S. Gamser
- PublisherITDG Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintITDG Publishing
- Content Noteindex
- Weight153 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.