All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionImprove your bottom line by engaging your workforce! Everyone kws engaged employees improve the workplace. The secret is that engaged employees lead to better productivity. When employees are engaged, they do their best work - which improves supervisorsAE work and personal lives exponentially. It is more important than ever to learn how to create an engaged workforce.
- Author BiographyPeter R. Garber is the author of over 50 books and training products on a wide variety of Human Resources and business topics. He has worked as a Human Resource professional for over 32 years and is Manager of Employee Relations for PPG Industries, a Pittsburgh-based manufacturing company. He is also an adjunct faculty member at the University of Pittsburgh, where he teaches leadership courses using much of the materials included in this book. Mr. Garber is married, has two grown daughters, and lives in Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)Peter R. Garber
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.