All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells you how top managers create and implement strategies that benefit their companies and their careers. As a manager, every decision you make must both support and drive your organization's strategic goals. But first you must understand those goals - what they are, how they were arrived at, how you can contribute to them, and what you can do to help achieve them. Manager's Guide to Strategy provides you with proven, up-to-date concepts, tools, and insights for effective strategy formulation, along with myriad examples of successful and t-so-successful strategies from real companies.The latest results-focused volume in McGraw-Hill's bestselling Briefcase Books series, this step-by-step introduction to strategy and strategic planning will show you how to: Formulate long-term goals, and create a plan to achieve those goals; Factor your best customers and their needs into every strategic decision; Evaluate and revise strategies to take advantage of new opportunities. Successful companies and managers recognize that strategy development is a continuous, iterative, and interactive process. Learn how to both think and act strategically - for the benefit of your organization, your customers, and your career - in Manager's Guide to Strategy . Briefcase Books are written specifically for today's busy manager. Each book features eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these invative design features to help you navigate through each page: (Key Terms icon) Clear definitions of key strategy development terms and jargon; (Smart Managing icon) Ideas for intelligent strategy development and implementation; (Tricks of the Trade icon) How-to hints for efficient, effective strategic management; (Mistake proofing icon) Advice for minimizing errors when planning strategy; (Caution icon) Warning signs of strategic planning attempts going wrong; (For Example icon) Examples from a variety of companies, large and small; and (Tools icon) Boxes where you'll find specific strategic planning procedures.
- Author BiographyRoger A. Formisano is a professor of executive education at UW-Madison, focused on the areas of strategy, leadership, governance, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Author(s)Roger A. Formisano
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBriefcase Books Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.