All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical reference to effective mentoring in a format that provides quick access to the important concepts and techniques of this unique, powerful, one-to-one learning model. The Manager's Pocket Guide to Mentoring is a convenient and comprehensive reference, offering valuable, pragmatic guidance that mentors can use in assisting mentees to participate in constructive interpersonal dialogues during the mentoring experience map.
- Author(s)Norman H. Cohen
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/1999
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleManager's Pocket Guide Series
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width108 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.