All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the keys to becoming a true leader is emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence quotient (or EQ) encompasses qualities that go beyond general intellectual intelligence and technical competency. EQ includes self-awareness, self-control, self-confidence, motivation, empathy, and competencies in the social environment. These hallmarks of a true leader can be learned. The activities in this guide will help strengthen the reader's EQ skills, resulting in a more successful career and a more satisfying life.
- Author BiographyEmily A. Sterrett is President of her own training and management consulting firm, PerformanceWorks, LLC. She has over twenty years experience in project and people management, career counseling and college teaching in management and psychology. She has a Ph. D. in Social Psychology. Her consulting specialties include leadership development, emotional intelligence, team building and employee morale and retention.
- Author(s)Emily A. Sterrett
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleManager's Pocket Guide Series
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width113 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.