All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis Manager's Pocket Guide introduces thinking systems concepts and then takes the reader through a series of concepts and practical tools for applying system thinking to: Getting Results, Learning, Management Processes, Change and Strategic Processes. Systems Thinking is a more natural and better way to think, learn, act, and achieve desired results. Effectively implemented, it can dramatically improve a manager's effectiveness in today's complex and interconnected business world. This book provides managers with many practical new Systems Thinking tools and the main concepts of Systems Thinking to enhance individual, team, and organizational learning, change, and performance. Every manager should have a copy!
- Author(s)Stephen G. Haines
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/1998
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagers pocket guides
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.